Successfully Self Publishing
Do you want to successfully self-publish?
There are thousands of new books being published every day, but many self-published books quickly sink to the bottom of the pile.
Many authors are frustrated because there are so many options for self-publishing, and they don’t know which one to choose or what will be best for their book.
Others spend thousands of dollars to publish and end up broken-hearted with the result.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
I’ve spent the last seven years self-publishing bestselling fiction and non-fiction books and in 2011, I left my day job to become a full-time author entrepreneur. I’ve made lots of mistakes along the way, but through the process of self-publishing 17 books, I’ve learned the most effective way to publish and market your books. In this book, I’ll share everything with you.
The book includes:
– What you need to know before you self-publish
– Why self-publishing an ebook is a good idea
– How to format an ebook
– Exclusivity and going direct
– How to self-publish an ebook
– Why self-publish a print book
– Print-on-demand will change your life
– What you need to know before you print
– How to self-publish a print book
– What to do if you want help with the publishing process
– After self-publishing
– How much does it cost to self-publish?
– How do you get paid when you self-publish?
– Book marketing principles
– How to market fiction
– How to market non-fiction
Plus, links to more useful resources.
If you’re ready to successfully self-publish, then download a sample or buy now.