September of this year might be your last chance to secure your place in Heaven. Or at least, that’s what many prophecy teachers are promoting.
Is the rapture of the Church, the Bride of Christ, going to take place this year on September 23rd 2017. Are you ready if it does? Will you be?
Within this article I have posted a link to an online broadcast revealing a stunning series of explorations and discoveries that unveil the answer to the question regarding September 23rd of this year.
You will hear news from Skywatch T.V. about the following.
- Ancient legends supported by biblical texts
- Vast underground tunnel systems
- Skeletons of giants found, some as tall as 36 feet
- Meta-physical openings beneath the surface of the earth.
- Steve Quayle and Tom Horn explore star gates
You’ll hear about this plus the researchers discuss a lot more of what they have found in this very interesting broadcast. What I didn’t find talked about or discussed though was anything at all having to do with September 23. The big reveal was a nothing–burger! I was surprised but I guess I shouldn’t have been. It was a typical bate-and-switch move used by many to get some gullible person (that would be me) to click-through to see what they were talking about. So I now have used the same tactic in my title but for that I don’t apologize.
We all need to be very discerning with what content or sites we click on.
Ready for another captain obvious statement? There’s a lot of dumb stuff on the internet which millions of people waste their time with. That’s time you can’t get back.
Bible prophecy encompasses a big portion of the dumb stuff on the net but the subject is important and bible students need to know how to wade through the dumb in order to get to the truth. God’s Word speaks the truth about what will happen in the future. The challenge we face is how to correctly interpret biblical truth.
What can you do to prevent being ‘duped’ by the latest bible prophecy fad or end-of-the-world date setter?
- Read your bible. Read it through many times. Read and study every book of the bible and compare scripture with scripture. Read whole books in one sitting. Flip through and read every cross-referenced scripture so you can see how the books fit so well together.
- Study helps. Get your hands on every study help you can. Some are better than others but build a good library. Read lots of opinions by lots of smart people. In the end you’ll find the Lord gives you wisdom you didn’t know was possible.
- Commentaries. Read lots of commentaries but understand that every one of them is written by a man or woman who has a particular point of view that is probably faulty in one or many areas. Just because they have initials after their name or have a published book doesn’t mean they are right. Trust God, all others you should question.
- Stay bible focused. God’s Word is the final say in regards to bible prophecy not the latest popular preacher/speaker who has a theory about some vision he had that came from God. Don’t trust anyone who claims something is fact but doesn’t back it up with the plain text of scripture.
Philippians 1:9-10 ESV
And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ.
Hebrews 5:14 ESV
But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.
Hebrews 4:12 ESV
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
So let’s finish the question about September 23, 2017. Even though the broadcast I listened to didn’t address this date, there are a lot of videos and articles claiming the rapture of the church or the beginning of the tribulation will take place on this date. From what can be found in the scriptures about the rapture and the tribulation, to me it is clear, neither can take place yet. We are most likely many years away from either occurring.
The two things you should know about September 23rd. 2017
- The day will come and go and the world will continue on as it has.
- The day will pass, but many prophecy teachers who warned the world, will string together a series of excuses why things didn’t happen as they assured us all they would.
Just another day. Be discerning, read your bible, trust God, but all others get a thorough back-ground check on. 🙂